Sunday 5 October 2014

Day 5 : Breakfast Ideas


I am someone who can survive without breakfast. I need some energy to get me going till lunch time..if not I could eat anyone who comes my way!

Usually I have oatmeal for breakfast, either hot or the overnight cold version with yogurt and some chopped fruits.

However in order to motivate me to workout in the morning, I will be trying up some new breakfast recipes - kind of dangling a carrot in front of me! If it works good for me

I have just recently found the blog BudgetBytes which has easy recipes with no fancy ingredients..I repeat NO FANCY ingredients! How awesome is that now..

Freezer Breakfast Burritos

Lemon Herb Egg Salad served as a sandwich

Chili Garlic Breakfast Quesadilla

3 recipes I found interesting for now..I might add more to this list, so of like a recipe inspiration board for me..speaking of boards here is my breakfast Pinterest board.
Follow Lisann Peretra's board Breakfast Recipes on Pinterest.



Today's update
Bed time yesterday-11.30pm    Wake up time -7.30am  =   Sleep time - 8hrs (Sunday - YAY!!)
Water - 6
Workout - Treadmill - Walked and ran for 10 in
                   Elliptical - 12min

No comments:

Post a Comment