Thursday 2 October 2014

Day 2 : Sleep and Water

Sleep: I plan to get at least 7 hrs of sleep every night - which means I need to be in bed by 11 to be able to wake up at 6
Things to motivate me to wake up
  • Listening to music
  • Writing up the progress on this blog
  • 15mins of yoga/breathing exercises


Water :  I usually manage to drink about 5 glasses of water without much effort. I plan to increase it to about 7 glasses approx. 1.5 liters. My plan goes like this
  • Immediately after waking up - 1
  • Around lunch - 1
  • As soon as I get home from work - 1
  • Around dinner  - 1
The rest 3 glasses I will fit in sometime during the day. I plan to keep a cup of water next to me during work an refill it once in the morning and once in the noon.


Today's update:                                           
Bed time yesterday - 12.10am  :  Wake up time - 7.30am  = Sleep time - 7hrs 20min


Water - 6 glasses

No comments:

Post a Comment